Here is what's new in this Togal version:
- New Auto-scale feature. Togal now automatically suggests the scale based on reading it from the drawing. Accept with caution. The written scale can be wrong.
- New and improved UI for manually setting the scale: if you choose to set the scale manually, the UI for doing this has been re-done and improved.
- New Backout Tool lets you create a hole or negative space inside areas. This can be useful for situations like elevation plans, where you want to get the correct area calculations for cladding by subtracting the space for windows and doors. You can also copy and paste multiple cut-outs in a "step and repeat" fashion (useful when there is a pattern, such as repeated windows). Finally, you can also "fill the hole" with another classification, such as "window" or "door."
- Automatic panning: panning now happens automatically while creating or moving points and objects that are approaching the edge of the canvas.
- Improved color suggestions: while creating a new classification, a color not yet used will be suggested by default.
- Breakdown improvement: an item/subitem can be moved to another parent level.
- We have fixed problems with Set sorting.
- Move drawings to another Set also moves their classifications.
- Creating/editing classification no longer displays the error message when the name is too long.
- The scale dialogue no longer shifts to the left.